Site last updated June 9, 2016:
1. See 'Ovation' for new information regarding the Condor Guitar Synth.
2. The DeArmond Model 60 Trem has been incorrectly referred to as the Model 601 in some discussion groups. Similarly, the DeArmond pickup Model 2000 has been referred to as the 'Model 200'. The correct name is shown in the DeArmond catalogs. Wrong information is worse than no information at all.
3. Planning is currently in hand to sell DeArmond and other related products and spares through this site.
4. The section on CF Martin now shows a photo of the parametric tone controls as fitted in all of their archtop and flat-top guitars.
5. The site layout will be updated soon so expect lots more interesting and useful news and information.